New Speaker Announced!
John Fleming, Chief Governance Officer at BNY Mellon, confirmed to speak at this exclusive event.
Business executives and their data management counterparts are grappling with the challenges of satisfying risk and regulatory requirements while simultaneously achieving revenue growth. Looming deadlines are forcing firms to focus their efforts on fixing risk and regulatory data gaps on an ad hoc, project-by-project basis, while delays in addressing these data gaps are crippling the business. However, what many firms don’t realize is that most of the systems and data required for risk and regulatory reporting are similar to those for driving new revenue. If done right, firms can address both challenges simultaneously and gain competitive advantage by adopting the proper strategy, architecture, and underlying data management technology. Want real-world, insights on how to successfully balance regulatory compliance and revenue growth? Join Knowledgent and Informatica for a Risk and Regulatory Data Management Roundtable, an invitation-only event for risk and regulatory executives. Meet with industry peers and subject matter experts to learn and discuss best practices for achieving compliance with emerging regulations, the critical elements of a well-crafted regulatory data management strategy, and many other key insights you will need to take your data management from project-level investments to an enterprise foundation for all your data needs. After the discussions, we invite you to stay for a networking reception.
Attendees will learn:
- Effective data management techniques that help to satisfy existing regulations while also growing the business
- How to link your management views with your FR Y-14 views and find business value in leveraging your CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) stress test loss estimates
- How to utilize what you build for CPM regulators to deliver on front office revenue generation needs
Who should attend:
- Chief Risk Officers and other Senior Executives with Risk Management, Capital Management and Regulatory Management responsibilities
- Chief Data Officers or other Senior Executives with a role in Data Governance
- IT Executives involved in Compliance and Regulatory Information Architectures
Don’t miss this exclusive event! Complete the form below to confirm your registration. All fields are required.